Carrier Certification is Extremely Important for any GPS Tracking Device
- Ensures that the cellular and satellite carriers have approved the device for their system
- Your device will operate as intended and will not conflict with the carrier network
- Non-certified devices may be banned from the carrier network, leaving you with a worthless device
- Confidence that you receive only the very best GPS devices
Real Vehicle Tracking Solutions from Real People
At Track Your Vehicle, we are committed to matching your business with the most effective vehicle tracking system. From pure satellite to cellular solutions, we help you find the plan that improves your business and profits. You receive the right GPS tracking device fully tested and activated, so you can start tracking vehicles and increasing cash flow right away! If you have questions about your tracking system, call our office for live, real-time support from caring support staff.
Confidence and Quality at Every Level from Track Your Truck
- Carrier-certified devices guarantee optimum service and a long life
- Each device has been fully activated and tested prior to shipping
- Full replacement warranty covers your investment
- Detailed installation guide and mobile app to verify proper installation
- Qualified, U.S.-based customer support staff can be trusted to help you
Benefits of a Certified GPS Vehicle Tracking System
When you make the decision to purchase a GPS tracking system for your fleet, you want to be confident that the system will work as described from the moment you install it. Track Your Truck is a certified GPS tracking company — this means that we offer GPS vehicle tracking systems that are certified through all of the industry’s top carrier partners. Because of our certification, you can use Track Your Truck’s products with confidence, knowing that your products will work as intended 24/7.