TRAILER & CONTAINER
TRAILER & CONTAINER Tracking Solution
Trailer & Container tracking is supported by means of reckoning and reporting of the position of vehicles and containers with the property of concern. This approach leaves the task to compose a coherent depiction of the subsequent status reports. The Challenge Shippers/transporters want the ability to give their customers accurate information on the whereabouts of their containers, anywhere en-rooted in a seamless and efficient way.
The solution can report the arrival or departure of the object and recording the identification of the object, the location where observed, the time, and the status.
Shipment Tracking is supported by means of reckoning and reporting of the position of vehicles and containers with the property of concern. This approach leaves the task to compose a coherent depiction of the subsequent status reports.
Real Time View
In today’s logistics market, there comes a time when your customer asks you, “Where is my delivery?” Now you can answer him with real-time data on the location and distance the cargo is from his facility. VTS’s Trailer Tracking solutions are unequaled in today’s market. With the Battery Tracker and its better battery life, with 2 or 3 pings a day, or the Live Trailer Tracker with either 10 or 30-minute real time updates while the unit is moving, you will always know where you trailers are located.
Fleet Tracking Cars & Trucks
Our GPS Tracker is the most advanced and state-of-the-art car tracking solution available in the market place today. GPS fleet tracking is an essential tool for making every vehicle more effective, reducing costs and ultimately allowing business and government to do more with less. Fleet Management Solutions provides complete mobile asset tracking and management tools that provide complete return on investment typically in less than one year. Hard money savings in fuel, vehicle miles driven, and worker overtime are obvious benefits. In addition, fewer accidents, improved driver behavior and better execution of corporate and agency mandates deliver even more value to the organization.
We listen, we are proactive and we care, because our business is built on achieving results, productivity and efficiency improvements for your business. Join the thousands of business owners that have improved their peace of mind, customer service, efficiency, productivity and accountability with this outstanding and comprehensive GPS Tracking System.
The Intelligent Choice For Your BusinessThere is no need to look any further for a GPS Tracking Solution for your organization. We are the best choice for you!
- We accept all clients, big, small, government & corporations
- We are 100% Pakistan owned and operated
- We have been in business for 08 years
- We provide expert advice
- We have the best product range
- We have best prices
- We have fast installation. We come to you and install
- We fully set up your software & train you how to use
- We provide continued training &support
- We are continually developing new features & improving
With this feature you can make call to the device and listen to the sound in the vehicle. Especially useful for parents to know who are the friends that their children are hanging out with and to monitor them in case of emergency.
The vibration alarm intends to protect your vehicle when you are away from it. Once any interference or damage on the car occurred, the device sends SOS message to the preset SOS numbers to get you informed. In the situation which your vehicle is being towed away, you will get the alert and be able to track on your vehicle to recover it.
FeaturesGPS fleet tracking devices offer the following standard features.
Track from any internet connected computer, tablet or Smartphone
Unlimited usernames and logins
Each user may have different privileges as to which vehicles they can track
Each user may have different privileges as to what functions they can use
Each user may have different privileges as to which reports they can generate
Each user may have different privileges as to which alerts they can receive
Stay logged in all day
A full range of reports including:-
o Detailed Report
o Journey Time & Distance Report
o Stop Time & Location Report
o Daily Activity Report
o Working Hours Report
o Time Spent At Each Customer Location Report
o Time & Distance Travelled Inside Region Report
o Exceptions & Alerts Report (such as Alarms, Speeding, Harsh Acceleration)
o Departmental Cost Centre Reporting
Main Power Battery Failure
Backup Battery Failure
Add-On Sensor Integration
CNG Pressure Monitoring
Circuit Temperature over heating (Option)
Engine/Fuel Control (Option)
Fuel Level Monitoring (Option)
Base Station (Self-Monitoring)
Positions on Call
Driver Behaviors Alerts
Door Status (Option)
POI (Point Of Interested)
24/7 Call Center Support and services
Daily Device Response and reports
Two Way Voice communication
Unique FeatureGPS fleet tracking devices offer the following advanced features.
Live tracking with coverage areas
No loss of data. Automatic Store & Forward up to 100,000 position memory when outside coverage areas.
TruTrack accurate turn by turn tracking updates
A selection of maps with satellite and streetview images
Real time clock & GPS clock ensure accurate ignition on/off & sensor/alarm reporting indoors & undercover
G-Force sensor to eliminate GPS inaccuracy & false odometer readings in poor GPS areas
G-Force sensor to wake on movement & increase security & theft detection
Daily device health check notification
Power management to prevent flat batteries & excessive data usage
Notification when power management mode is entered.
FAQ - Fleet Tracking
Remote Real-Time Monitoring
- See your fleet’s activity in real-time no matter where you are
- Monitor detailed information on your crews
- Dispatch the closest vehicle to an address, landmark, or another vehicle in the field and communicate thru 2-way messaging via a Garmin
Keep Your driver Safe
- Quickly respond to emergency situations with precise location data, dispatch, and effective communication
- Make sure crews are not working excessive hours and over exhausting themselves, which could be dangerous
- Driver behavior monitor driving habits such as speeding, excessive idling, unauthorized usage, and harsh breaking and fast acceleration
- Recover stolen vehicles and assets quickly and easily.
- Shorten response times by deploying the nearest vehicle.
- Eliminate location status calls to drivers.
- Increase your daily productivity as well as the productivity of your fleet.
- Knowing the real time status of every vehicle at all times.
Improve Customer Service
- Quick response times
- Proof of services rendered.
- Accurate delivery times.
Reduce Operating Expenses
- Keep up with vehicle maintenance.
- Stay current with registration and tags.
- Potentially reduce insurance costs.
- Maintenance Alerts.
- Remind you of renewing registrations.
Increase Fleet Security & Safety
- A fuel outage.
- Emergency service needed.
- A vehicle gets stolen.
24 Hours Location & Monitoring